1. It is clear to most of us that reducing to the right weight and quitting smoking will lower our life insurance rates. What most of us do not realize is how much we'll save if take such steps.
Those who quit smoking for up to 13 months will lower their rates by as much as 50%. Insurance companies charge non-smokers twice the rates non-smokers attract for similar coverage.
2. Getting into shape by falling into the right shape for your height will further lower your rates considerably. A 50% rebate is quite possible if an overweight person gets into the right shape for them.
3. Folks who take part in high risk sports can not get low cost life insurance. Quit such sports if you will like to get inexpensive rates.
4. The younger you are when you apply for a policy, the cheaper your premium will be. So buy yours when you're younger. The greater the odds that a person will die before long, the more such a person's premium. And you know that older people will likely die earlier than younger folks.
5. If you're exposed to health and life risks in your vocation you can not look forward to pay the same premiums with a clerk who merely sits at a desk. You will lower your rates if you change from such a line of business.
6. You can lower your life insurance costs by asking for quotes from good sites. Requesting quotes from a minimum of three quotes sites increase the chances that you'd make more savings. This is because insurance companies not covered by one site would be covered by the other.